London: Street Food Tour in the heart of Soho
If you wish to get in touch with the real London culinary tradition this tour will surely match your expectation.
Be welcomed by your guide outside the Piccadilly Circus metro station and explore the surrounding area: visit the colourful M&M’s World, give a look at the famous Apollo Theatre and pass the Chinatown Arch to enter two peculiar neighbourhoods of London: Soho and Chinatown. You will explore the best of the traditional dishes, from the famous fish & chips to the grilled cheese sandwich, passing by bagels, dumplings and more! But don’t forget to save some room for the dessert! Last but not the least, end your tour on Carnaby Street-
Take advantage of your local live guide to get useful tips and info to completely enjoy your staying in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
This tour lasts 2.5 hours
In case of food allergies and restrictions, please, inform us at time of booking.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 9HS England
Pass By: M&M's World, 1 Swiss Court, London W1D 6AP England
Pass By: Apollo Theatre, 29 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 7ES England
Pass By: Chinatown, Gerrard Street & Lisle Street, London W1D 6JW England
Pass By: Carnaby Street, Soho, London W1F England
Departure Point :Piccadilly Circus, Soho, London W1B, UK
Return Detail :Carnaby Street, Carnaby St, Soho, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.