London Super Saver: Royal London Sightseeing Tour with Madame Tussauds & London Eye entry tickets
This fantastic tour provides the perfect introduction to London's major landmarks.
See the best bits of London in one day in and learn all about London's history with your expert tour guide. Plus, watch the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace, an event steeped in tradition and ceremony.
Explore the incredible, lifelike waxwork replicas of more than 250 celebrities and historical icons at Madame Tussauds and take a trip 135m above the River Thames on the London Eye to enjoy fantastic panoramic views of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert Guide for the morning Royal London tour
- Superior Coach incl. Wifi & USB charging on board
- Personal Audio Headset
- Entry to Madame Tussauds
- Entry to London Eye Standard
- Entry/Admission - London Eye
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds London
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Transport to and from Madame Tussauds and London Eye
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
The Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066, and is the final resting place of 17 monarchs. The church we see today was begun by Henry III in 1245. It’s one of the most important Gothic buildings in the country, and has the medieval shrine of an Anglo-Saxon saint at its heart.
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Buckingham Palace has served as the official London residence of the UK's sovereigns since 1837 and today is the administrative headquarters of the Monarch.
Pass By: St. James's Park, Horse Guards Road The Storeyard, London SW1A 2BJ England
St James’s Park includes The Mall and Horse Guards Parade, and is surrounded by landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Clarence House and Whitehall.
Pass By: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London and is usually extended to refer to both the clock and the clock tower.
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
Parliament is made up of the House of Commons and House of Lords. It is responsible for making laws, deciding taxes and scrutinising the Government.
Pass By: Whitehall, Government London, London SW1A 2BX England
Whitehall is a road in the City of Westminster, Central London, which forms the first part of the A3212 road from Trafalgar Square to Chelsea. It is the main thoroughfare running south from Trafalgar Square towards Parliament Square.
Stop At: Changing of the Guard, Constitution Hill Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA England
Changing the Guard – also known as Guard Mounting – is the iconic ceremony which is seen by millions of people each year at Buckingham Palace.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Trafalgar Square is a public square in the City of Westminster, Central London, built around the area formerly known as Charing Cross. Its name commemorates the Battle of Trafalgar, a British naval victory in the Napoleonic Wars with France and Spain that took place on 21 October 1805 off the coast of Cape Trafalgar.
Stop At: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
The London Eye, or the Millennium Wheel, is a cantilevered observation wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. It is Europe's tallest cantilevered observation wheel, and is the most popular paid tourist attraction in the United Kingdom with over 3.75 million visitors annually, and has made many appearances in popular culture.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Madame Tussauds London, Marylebone Road, London NW1 5LR England
Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history.
Tickets do not include access to the Alien Escape or Sherlock Holmes Experiences
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Trafalgar Square, Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DN, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard. On these occasions you will visit Horse Guards Parade, built on the site of the jousting yard of the old Whitehall Palace.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The morning Royal London Tour is fully guided. The afternoon visits to Madame Tussauds and The London Eye are independent.
- Madame Tussauds is booked at the 14.00 pm time-slot & The London Eye is booked at the 17.00 pm time-slot.
- There will be no Changing of the Guard ceremony until further notice.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance between 11th and 22nd January 2021 inclusive.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limited vehicle capacity empty seats left next to single travellers & odd numbered groups / Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.