London to Dover Cruise Port Via Dover Castle Private Transfer
You have an excellent opportunity to do some sightseeing on your way to Dover cruise port from London. You can visit Dover Castle in a private sedan, minivan or van and discover the history at Dover Castle in Dover, travel to the history-steeped castle at a time that suits you. Roam the recreated halls built by Henry II in the 12th century; learn about Henry’s court via holograms and guides; and explore the castle tunnels and former hospital areas used in World War I and II.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup
- Port drop-off
- Hotel drop-off in Dover
- 2 hours waiting time at Dover Castle
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets
- Will be picked up directly from your London accommodation driven to Dover castle, where the driver will wait for 2 hours and then drop you off at Dover Cruise terminal or any Dover hotel.
Departure Point :
Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection at the set pickup time and just let concierge or reception desk know, that you are waiting for a private transfer service the driver will make contact with the concierge or reception desk on his arrival. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time.
PortsEastern Docks, Dover CT16 1JA, UK
Return Detail :Dover, UKPort of Dover, Harbour House, Marine Parade, Dover CT17 9BU, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and one carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van.
- This service is only available for drop-off to the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- Dover castle tickets, Can be purchased on the day on your arrival or we will provide you with information on how to purchase the tickets online in advance on the booking voucher
- Dover castle opens Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.