London to Southampton Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer
Door to door private transportation service, select your pick-up time to suit you. No need to worry about getting you and your luggage to the coach station to join a cruise shuttle service or picking up other passengers as your transfer service is private.
per adult from
90 to 130 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Southampton Port drop-off
- Drop-off at Southampton Hotels
- Private transfer service
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- You will be picked up from your London hotel or private address and be taken directly to the cruise terminal or a hotel in Southampton with no stress or fuss. Your chauffeur will arrive at least 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time. Sufficient time will be allowed for any traffic delay so you are always on time and never late.
When making a booking, you will need to provide your pickup time and hotel address (suggested departure time from London is at 10:30 am) and the name of the cruise ship. For pick up from Heathrow Airport, you need to provide the flight details and the name of the cruise ship or Southampton hotel.
Departure Point :
We pick up passengers directly from London Hotels and private addresses. Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection at the set pickup time and just let concierge or reception desk know, that you are waiting for a private transfer service the driver will make contact with the concierge or reception desk on his arrival. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time.
OtherLondon, London, England -
Departure Time :Heathrow to Southampton 12/28/2020 - 12/27/2021
London to Southampton 12/28/2020 - 12/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Southampton, UK - Southampton Cruise Terminals and HotelsPort of Southampton, Southampton SO15 1HE, UKSouthampton Port, Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van. 9 to 14 adults traveling with 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in a Minibus.
- This service is only available for pick-ups from the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- Heathrow Airport Hotels in Postcode areas that this service picks up from: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3,
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchairs, pleas notify the local supplier.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.