London's Sights and Secrets and Afternoon Tea
This tour brilliantly combines sightseeing with the most passionate of English pursuits, afternoon tea. So sit back in style and enjoy tea, cake and a charming piece of London’s history.
Yes, we have done it again. We are the FIRST Taxi Tour company to offer this wonderful unique tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tea booking is not included in tour price
- The Original Black Taxi Tour - Bespoke London Sights & Afternoon Tea - is the first of its kind.
Discover the enchanting world of tea through the ages, plus the history and sites of London with our guided tea tour. This family friendly tour is perfect for those who want to explore the history of London together with an insight into the history of Tea, from its origins in China, its popularity in Georgian Britain, to the present day. Learn how tea has shaped British culture.
During the tour you will be treated to the sophistication of bespoke London. We will visit A hat Maker, A Shoe maker, a Chocolatier (with free samples) a perfume shop to name just a few.
Besides seeing the major London attractions , where you can stop and get photographs. Your guide will also tell you their history. Then besides the bespoke places of London this tour will actually take you to a venue where you can purchase teas in over a hundred different flavor’s plus a visit to our SECRET tea haunt where you will be able to try the best tea in Britain on us. This stop is unique and private.
There is only one way to finish off this tour and that is by having tea and we have the best Tea spots for you. (tea venue is at your expense) We will finish the tour at any tea venue in London for you (booking is essential and subject to availability) but we have a favourite which is a small tea haven that is a step back in time venue. You can listen to jazz and swing music from the 1940’s as you choose from over 16 different expert leaf teas plus they make their own sandwiches and cakes for you to indulge in. Remember there is no better sophisticated pastime than afternoon tea. Enjoy that in a vintage tea room in the heart of London how wonderful is that.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.