Lonely Planet Experiences: Hidden St Petersburg Evening Small Group Tour
Experience the best travel stories for yourself! Join a local expert and uncover hidden gems on this Lonely Planet Experience powered by Urban Adventures.
Discover the hidden secrets of St. Petersburg at night and marvel at its tucked-away oddities on this small-group walking tour with a guide. Visit the city’s oldest and most beautiful railway station, discover metro station art relics, and sip on vodka in a bar famous among locals. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English speaking guide
- Small glass of Vodka
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Palace Square
- Entry/Admission - Nevsky Prospekt
- Entry/Admission - Vitebsky railway station
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Begin your St. Petersburg tour in Palace Square. This square is the heart of St. Petersburg local life and where the city’s most important celebrations always take place.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Continue along St. Petersburg's busiest street, Nevsky Prospect, home to restaurants, theatres, and museums. This street is famous for its lively atmosphere, with so many things to see!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vitebsky railway station, Zagorodnyi prospekt, 52, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190013
Head to the Vitebsky railway station, one of the most beautiful places in St. Petersburg, and constructed in the same style as the Eiffel Tower
End your tour at a local cafe to mingle with locals and chat further with your guide about the city.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Nevsky pr., 68, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191025
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 19 years. Photo ID must be supplied to your guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- This trip is offered on a "join-in" basis. Maximum group size is 12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.