Lonely Planet Experiences: Wynwood Walls, Taco & Craft Beer Tour
Experience the best travel stories for yourself! Join a local expert and uncover hidden gems on this Lonely Planet Experience powered by Urban Adventures.
Art + beer = a great combination, right? That’s what we thought, and that’s why you’ll love heading out on a Miami tour of the city’s iconic Wynwood neighbourhood, starring fabulous, famous street art. You’ll go off the tourist trail to see some of the more hidden murals by world-renowned contemporary artists. Along the way, enjoy a snack from a neighborhood favorite vendor, and visit two local breweries for a tasty beer at each stop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide
- Two craft beers from local breweries (or non-alcoholic beverages of your choice)
- A delicious taco
- Access to galleries and murals.
- Entry/Admission - Miami Urban Adventures
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miami Urban Adventures, Miami Beach, FL 33137
Ready to get cultured? Your Miami tour will take you to some of the city’s best spots for street art and design. You’ll begin your tour with a visit to the famous Wynwood Walls and Wynwood Doors, featuring some of Miami’s most iconic street art.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Wynwood, 50 NW 24th St Suite 104, Miami, FL 33127-4447
From there, we’re heading off-the-beaten-path to the Wynwood neighborhood, where you can view iconic murals, mosaics and graffiti art. Your Miami city tour will then proceed along 2nd Avenue, stopping at galleries featuring fine art, pop art, and contemporary art from notable artists.
Next, you’ll take a break at a trendy brewery to test out a beer made in-house (or alternatively a non-alcoholic beverage). While you’re enjoying your drink, your guide will talk you through the history of beer in Miami, you’ll learn about the beer-making process, and we’ll discuss current local beer culture in Miami.
Pass By: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
After the brewery, we’ll take you past a local coffee shop that roasts their own coffee, as well as a great neighborhood marketplace (Fridays through Sundays only). We’ll also stop for one of the most popular spots in the area for a tasty snack.
More murals, more street art and more people-watching come next as you pass by trendy local shops and head toward the final stop of the day. Enjoy another beer (or non-alcoholic beverage) in one of the best atmospheres in Miami.
We'll bid farewell from there, but if you need any hot Miami suggestions for the rest of your stay, just ask.
Departure Point :Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 12 people per group
- We’ll be doing a lot of walking, so dress casual for warm to hot Caribbean weather and wear comfortable shoes.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Support emerging local artists.
- All the stores and foodie spots we visit are 100% owned and run by locals, ensuring that local people benefit from tourism to their city. So any inclusions on the tour and additional purchases you make will directly benefit the local community.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.