Long Weekend in Georgia!
If you are tired of monotonous everyday life, run away from it and plunge into the bright and hospitable atmosphere of amazing Georgia! During 4 days you will visit Tbilisi iconic landmarks, discover Kakheti, the birthplace of Georgian wine-making, explore Mtskheta, the ancient capital of Georgia, with its UNESCO World Heritage sights, visit 4 towns and 2 wineries, taste fabulous Georgian cuisine and wines, take part in cooking classes and much more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer from /to the Airport,
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing at hotel 3* BB, 3 nights in Tbilisi,
- All transfers as per itinerary,
- Sightseeing tour program with a local English speaking guide,
- Wine tasting and master classes in churchkhela (traditional Georgian candle-shaped sweet) and mtsvadi (skewered and grilled cubes of meat)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Air tickets;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Lunches and dinners except mentioned in the inclusions
- You will be met at Tbilisi International airport and transferred to the hotel.
After a brief rest, you will start sightseeing tour of Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia built by King Vakhtang Gorgasali in the 5th century.
You will visit: Old Town (Abanotubani – the ancient part of the city, known for its sulfur baths, Meidan square – the place where the Georgian Orthodox Church, Mosque, Catholic Church, Synagogue and Armenian Apostolic Church are located several meters away from each other, Metechi Church, Narikala Castle, Shardeni Street with its wine cellars, cafes and art galleries). Mtatsminda (Holy Mountain), St. David Church (XIX c). Sameba Cathedral – Holy Trinity Cathedral – the third-tallest Eastern Orthodox cathedral in the world.Overnight in Tbilisi.
The second day you will spend in Kakheti, the cradle of Georgian wine-making. You will visit Signaghi, also known as the city of love, walk along its narrow cobbled streets, enjoy breathtaking views of the Alazani Valley, visit a local museum, which houses paintings by Pirosmani and Elene Akhvlediani, explore Bodbe Monastery, where relics of St. Nino,Equal to the Apostles and the Enlightener of Georgia, are kept.
You will taste unique qvevri wine and organic food as well as have cooking classes in the authentic family restaurant. Overnight in Tbilisi.
On the third day you will drive to Mtskheta, the ancient capital of Georgia, located 20 km from Tbilisi. Nowhere in Georgia is there such a quantity of sacred and cult places as in Mtskheta. This is the reason why this ancient city is also named “the Second Jerusalem”. It is there that one of the greatest relics of the Christian world, the God's Tunic, is kept. It is there that streams of Christian pilgrims and tourists from all over the world flow to. The main attractions there are: one of the most ancient and esteemed temples – Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and ancient Jvari Monastery, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. You will visit Chateau Mukhrani Winery, founded by Prince Ivane Mukhranbatoni in XIX century. Overnight in Tbilisi.
On the fourth day you will have free time to do shopping and buy must-have Georgian souvenirs.
You will be transferred to Tbilisi International Airport.
Departure Point :From your hotel
Departure Time :From 11am to 2pm, Friday
Return Detail :Your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.