Longest Siege of Pensacola
Rediscover colonial Pensacola--the capital of British West Florida and where the longest siege of the American Revolution was fought. This epic story is so real, you’ll almost smell the gunpowder.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Fort George
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Retro, 610 N Spring St, Pensacola, FL 32501-3930
Boarding for tour
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Fort George, 501 N Palafox St, Pensacola, FL 32501-3920
Guided tour of the fort.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :610 N Spring St, Pensacola, FL 32501, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adults must have two forms of identification in order to board Naval ship during tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.