Longji Rice Terrace and Minority Mini Group Day Tour
Our escorted tours designings are specifically for mini groups of just 6 guests.
Visit and explore the less-visited Longji Zhuang ethnic minority village.
Discover Yao ethnic minority Long Hair Village
Try bamboo tube rice,it is traditional special local dish.
Hike along the rice terraces trails and stopover at the more developed Ping'an village.
Oversee the Longji Rice Terraces from viewpoints.
This itinerary is designed to make good use of your time so you can fully enjoy the beauty of the landscape.
There is no shopping, no tricks, and no queueing to endure.
Our local English-speaking guide will guide you with professionalism and passion to make sure you have a wonderful day.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
- Transfer between hotel and each attractions
- Entrance fee to attractions listed in the itinerary
- Bamboo rice for lunch
- Entry/Admission - Longji Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Ping'an Village
What's excluded :
- Optional tours,activities and service
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Longji Mountain, Ping'an Village, Heping Country, Longsheng County 541701 China
Get to Longji and discover Yao ethnic minority Long Hair Village.Long hair is a local tradition. All the Hongyao women can only cut their hair at 16 years old, symbolizing the fact she is an adult who can look for a lover. The hair cut off should not be thrown away, but is rather kept by the grandmother.When the woman marries, the hair is made into an ornamental headdress and brought to the husband's home as a souvenir.
There is Long Hair Dance Show by Yao Nationality for your option, it is not included in pricing, if you would like to watch it, please concact your tour guide in advance.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ping'an Village, Within the County, Longsheng County 541700 China
Hike to the Longji Rice Terraced Fields.There is some fabulous hiking to be done around the rice terraces,around Ping'an,there is a well sign-posted walk around Ping'an that takes you through Ping'an town itself, and up to both viewpoints - Viewpoint 1 (called Nine Dragons and Five Tigers) and Viewpoint 2 (Seven Stars with Moon), both of which have spectacular views of the town and surrounding terraces. The route is well sign-posted (look for the stone-engraved maps about the place) with good paths; completing the full circuit takes about 1 - 1.5 hrs.
There are literally layer upon layer of rice paddies all across the mountain all the way to the peak.The rice paddies can be appreciated in all weather, although on a misty day they may be less visible a palpable sense of enchantment and wonder fills the air.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Guilin, Guangxi, China
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.