Looking for Monkeys Adventure...
You will be in a lake, that was the largest man made in the world and on top of that, you will be so close to the huge ships transiting from Atlantic to Pacific or viceversa... simply: Espectacular.
As if that wasn't enough, we explore the Panamanian rainforest looking for Monkeys, agoutis, birds, crocs and anything that moves.
It is a fantastic experience
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Private Boat
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monkey Island, Gatun Lake, Panama City Panama
We take you on a fun, entertaining and private adventure on the Gatun Lake, the main body of water of the Panama Canal.
Come with us to look for panamanian wildlife.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up anywhere in Panama City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Your safety is your own responsibility. We will do our part and you should do yours. 0 stress and enjoy your visit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.