Looking for the Howler Monkey in Beards - Bremen
Just 2 km from the main park of Filandia I found "The Palace of the Barbas", a natural destination where I traveled paths full of varied vegetation; in which, if you have luck, you can meet the Howler Monkey, one of the largest primates in Colombia, which is only found in mountainous areas with humid and foggy forests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Walking stick
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Barbas Bremen Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barbas Bremen Nature Reserve, Via Armenia, Filandia Colombia
It all starts just 2 km from the main park of Filandia, (Q) where we will pick you up in a Jeep towards the "Palacio de Barbas", a natural destination where upon arrival we will receive the host of the Finca which will tell us the most interesting features from the area and the region, then we will enjoy a delicious coffee of origin and then we will make a journey of approximately four (4) kilometers with an approximate duration of three (3) hours in which throughout the way you can have the possibility to see Howler monkeys, enjoy the tranquility and all the great biodiversity of flora and fauna offered by the Barbas-Bremen Canyon, one of the most protected areas by the National Government due to its ecological and environmental importance.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cra. 6 #7-30, Filandia, Quindío, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you don't want to go to the office, you can pick them up at the hotel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.