Lopud Sunrise Sea Kayaking Guided Tour
Enjoy a guided morning tour of sea kayaking along the amazing Adriatic Sea of Lopud island. Benefit from this Small group kayaking tour
What to expect: Small group size, Personal touch, Professional guide and peaceful kayaking on calm Adriatic sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local, professional English speaking kayaking guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Dry bag
- Mask and snorkel
- Kayaks with equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Early bird take a worm. Wake up and charge your body and soul with super easy kayaking on Adriatic sea. We start our kayaking journey at early morning. Sea is quiet, village sleep and we slowly start kayak to the Green Cave on Sipan island where we take our morning swim. Benefit from the small-group tour size for a more personalized experience. After swimming and snorkeling we paddle back to Lopud island.
• Lopud Island, Dubrovnik Croatia
Departure Point :Getina 2, 20222, Lopud, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions - Ferry from Dubrovnik to Lopud Island takes approximately 45 mins.
- Age: Minimum 8
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.