Los Angeles Dinner Cruise from Newport Beach
If you're looking for a night of exceptional food, brilliant views and music to romance the night away to, you'll love the Los Angeles dinner cruise. Be welcomed aboard with a glass of champagne while you set out for a cruise around the harbor. Dine in elegance with a three-course seated dinner prepared fresh on board. Finish the evening and enjoy the lovely views from the outdoor decks.
This cruise is currently only offering outdoor dining options only. We are fortunate to have beautiful outdoor decks that are available. Food and beverage service will be available at outdoor tables. Access to the outer decks is by stairs only and guests will have access to restrooms. We have great weather on the bay right now, we would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!”
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 3-Course Dinner
- Glass of champagne
- Light background music via satellite radio
- Port fees and taxes
- Outdoor dinning on our spacious lounge decks
What's excluded :
- Beverage service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Newport Beach, Newport Beach, California
When the sun goes down, the simple scenery of the harbor illuminates the backdrop for your Newport Beach dinner cruise. Board your ship and cast off with a glass of champagne in hand.
Take to your private table and indulge in four courses of delicious food freshly prepared by the onboard chefs. After dinner, take in the breathtaking views from the outdoor decks.
House Caesar Salad
Petite Hearts of Romaine, Roasted Garlic Dressing, Baby Tomatoes, Imported Parmesan Cheese and Focaccia Croutons
Pan-Seared Salmon Finished with a Cherry Chipotle Glaze AND
Captain’s Beef Short Ribs, Slow-Braised, Finished with a Cherry Chipotle Glaze
Served With Roasted Seasonal Vegetable
Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
Artisan Breads & Butter
Chef’s Selected Dessert
(Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2431 West Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92663, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This cruise is currently offering outdoor seating only
- We recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking
- From Anaheim/Disneyland to Newport Beach, approximately 30 minutes (depending on location)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- All areas on board are non-smoking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing. Acceptable reusable face covering options include: bandanna, neck gaiter, homemade face covering, scarf, tightly woven fabric, such as cotton t-shirts and some types of towels.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.