Los Angeles Private Transfer To Carlsbad/Legoland Resort
Make your Private Transfer To Carlsbad, CA., Oceanside, Del Mar, easy and pleasant by making an affordable RapidShuttle Private, Direct, Non-Stop reservation that will fit your travel needs and budget. Because you are Not sharing the ride with other travelers, your schedule is based on your or your party travel arrangements.
Carlsbad is a city near San Diego, in California. It's known for Tamarack Surf Beach, backed by the Carlsbad Sea Wall, and secluded South Carlsbad State Beach. The Legoland California theme park includes rides, a water park and the SEA LIFE Aquarium. The Flower Fields is a seasonal attraction, with acres of flowers. Set in a canyon, the Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park is home to free-roaming peacocks.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free Waiting Time Up to 60 Minutes* From the Airports/Cruise Ports.
- Private, Non-Stop Transfer.
- Free Waiting Time up to 15 Minutes from any Other Locations.
What's excluded :
- Additional Waiting Time: $15.00 per every 15 minutes waiting time.
- Excess luggage and or Large Items Fees will Apply. Please Contact us.
- One-way Private Transfer From Los Angeles selected areas To Carlsbad and the surrounding communities, such as Del Mar, Oceanside
Pickups From the Airport: Please contact us when ready for pickup.
Pickup from any other location (e.g. Hotel): Please, contact us within 10 minutes from pickup time for driver/vehicle details.
Departure Point :
One-way Private Transfer To Carlsbad and the surrounding communities, such as Del Mar, Oceanside. Pickups From the Airport: Please contact us when ready for pickup. Pickup from any other location (e.g. Hotel): Please, contact us within 10 minutes from pickup time for driver/vehicle details.
PortsLos Angeles Cruise Terminal, 100 Swinford St, Wilmington, CA 90744, USACarnival cruise port, 231 Windsor Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USALong Beach Cruise Center, 1119 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
AirportsLos Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045Long Beach Municipal Airport, 4100 Donald Douglas Drive, Long Beach, CA 90808
OtherDowntown Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USAEl Segundo, CA 90245, USABeverly Hills, CA, USAWest Hollywood, CA, USASanta Monica, CA, USASan Pedro, Los Angeles, CA, USALong Beach, CA, USATorrance, CA, USAHawthorne, CA, USAVenice Beach, Los Angeles, CA, USAMalibu, CA, USAManhattan Beach, CA 90266, USARedondo Beach, CA, USAInglewood, CA, USACulver City, CA, USAHollywood, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. From Los Angeles (12P) 5/1/2020 - 8/31/2022
From Los Angeles (1-2P) 5/1/2020 - 8/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 PM
From Los Angeles (7-9P) 5/1/2020 - 8/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 PM
From Los Angeles (5-6P) 5/1/2020 - 8/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 PM
From Los Angeles (3-4P) 5/1/2020 - 8/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Carlsbad, CA, USALEGOLAND California, One Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USADel Mar, CA 92014, USAOceanside, CA, USAEncinitas, CA, USACardiff, Encinitas, CA 92007, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to unforeseen events such but not limited to Road Conditions, Mechanical Failures, Over Bookings, RapidShuttle reserves the right to hire a RapidShuttle Affiliate and or Partner to provide transportation for a scheduled pickup. The service type and cost will be equal or greater from what the Client has paid. In such cases, the information provided to The Affiliate and or Partner will be limited to the Client's name and contact phone number, arrival/departure flight information, and pick up/drop off information. In the event RapidShuttle sees the needs to use one of our Affiliate's and or Partners to provide a scheduled pick-up, RapidShuttle it will Not Charge the client any extra fees. These measures have to be in place to ensure that our clients do not get service interruptions or to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Guests are responsible to ensure they have the proper safety gear when traveling with children. However, RapidShuttle, upon request will provide child seats for an additional fee.
- Drivers are not allowed to collect payments onboard for the exception of tips. Any cash, or any other form payment made directly with the driver it will be considered tip/gratuities.
- Guest is responsible to notify RapidShuttle for any delays. After the allocated waiting time, if no contact with the party, RapidShuttle reserves the right to record the trip as a No-Show by the Guest. No-Shows are Not Refundable.
- Collapsible wheelchairs/Scooter with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the Guest(s) is/are accompanied by someone who can assist them, board, disembark and disassemble/assemble the wheelchair/scooter. Please keep in mind that Wheelchairs/Scooters may not fit in a vehicle luggage compartment designated for 1-2 Passengers (Sedan), or 3-4 Passengers (Minivan). Because Wheelchairs and or Scoters vary in Size, Shape, and Form. It is the Guest(s) responsibility to ensure that such items can fit on the selected vehicle and or passenger group. Due to liabilities, the driver is not allowed to assist in the disassembly/assembly of the wheelchair/scooter, nor assist the Guest(s) board or off-board the vehicle. RapidShuttle vehicles are Not equipped to provide Access/ADA services. In the event, that the wheelchair/scooter cannot fit in the baggage compartment, nor the Guest(s) can board the selected vehicle/service; RapidShuttle it will do their best to find an alternative service for the Guest(s) at their costs. The Guest(s) understands that these costs will be in addition to their initial cost for the reservation. The Guest(s) as well understand that in the event that RapidShuttle's driver cannot accommodate the Guest(s) due to their ability to board, and/or off-board the vehicle, and or the scooter or wheelchair cannot fit in the baggage compartment, RapidShuttle reserves the right not to issue a refund for the services.
- RapidShuttle staff will do their best to track flight Arrivals for all Private Services. However, it's the Traveler's responsibility to contact us and inform us of any delays, cancellations or flight changes. Also, it is the Traveler's responsibility to let RapidShuttle's agents know if they are running late due, but not limited to Luggage, Costumes, and or Emigration Issues.
- RapidShuttle is not responsible for any items left in the vehicles; please ensure you have all your belongings upon exiting the vehicles.
- Child Seats available upon request for an additional fee.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our services are Private. Our guest Do Not Share the Ride with other travelers outside their party.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.