Los Cabos Single or Double ATV Beach and Desert Tour
Enjoy the beauty of nature driving through the desert, mountains, canyons a huge dry stream and beautiful beach with sand dunes and spectacular ocean side cliffs. Come and experience a great adventure to experience the thrill of conducting an ATV through the desert one of the most popular activities in Los Cabos, Mexico. On this guided expedition you will enjoy the beauty of nature. Drive through the desert, the mountains, dry riverbed, feel the breeze and hear the waves of the Pacific Ocean across a huge trail of dry riverbeds of Baja. It is an exciting experience you will never forget!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of ATV
- Round-trip Transportation Included
- Helmet and safety instructions.
- Bilingual Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Tips not included with price and greatly appreciated.
- Park Entrance Fee of $20 USD per person Not Included with price. Pay separate at park location.
- Food & Drinks
- Collision Insurance is OPTIONAL for adults with credit card.
- Entry/Admission - Playa Migrino
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Migrino, Mexico
Free round-trip transportation to the park´s track course. You can request to get picked up at your hotel or at the meeting point Puerto Paraiso Mall downtown Cabo San Lucas. The distance is 30 minutes away, and another 30 minutes to come back into town. Duration of tour is 2 hours riding the ATV on the beach & desert, having fun exploring our course with amazing views!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in Cabo San Lucas or San Jose Del Cabo, we provided free round-trip transportation, however we are not allowed to wait for long time at the lobby so that is why we advise to be at the lobby of hotel 15 minutes prior to pickup time. Thank you.Ports
- Cabo San Lucas
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tennis or comfortable shoes
- Jeans or comfortable clothes
- Bring credit card.
- Be prepared to have FUN!!!
- Bring cash for tips, souvenirs, lunch, drinks, snacks.
- Please note that these are not fully automatic machines, they are semi-automatic and are super easy to drive and operate, we will teach you, but if you need a fully automatic ATV let us know in advance, before tour date. They are available for an additional cost. If you book the double option then you get a fully automatic ATV Polaris 570cc that is the reason why the double option costs a little more.
- Mandatory Park Entrance Fee must be paid. This fee cannot be negotiated and must be paid upon check in. Even if you are not doing activity/tour fee still has to be paid.
- Children Ages 13 to 15 may ride ATV on their own with at least 1 adult doing the tour, but must pay $35 for Insurance at park location. 16 years old also must pay this insurance unless he/she has a valid driver`s license that must be shown upon check in. Age 17 and up are considered Adults.
- Collision Insurance is optional for adult with credit card and it costs $35 USD per ATV. We only hold, but do not charge, unless total damage of ATV. We only need one credit card.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.