Los Cabos Sunset Sails
Sail into the sunset on board a beautifully crafted boat of unsurpassed quality, comfort, and performance. Walk barefoot on the deck, feel the sun and breeze on your face, dance while enjoying an unbeatable scenic view of the sea of Cortez, magnificent rock formations & breathtaking sunsets. You will love it!
Be welcomed with a signature Cocktail and an antipasto platter of charcuterie, cheeses, olives, melon, nuts & bruschettas. For Dinner, the Baja Duo; Jumbo shrimp Kabob over a delicious beef filet* with red wine sauce, accompanied by organic green salad. Vegan and white meats options provided. For Dessert, we serve red fruits & mango over a delicious traditional Mexican “ate” Jam on a layer of wonton. You will find top the shelf brands in the open premium bar prepared by our in-house mixologist.
We depart from our private dock, La Terminal on Cabo Marina, Sunset sail is an intimate experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Signature cocktail
- Scenic sail ride along the Cabo San Lucas bay
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not mentioned
Sail into the sunset on a beautifully crafted boat of unsurpassed quality, comfort, and performance. Live the yachting lifestyle, walk barefoot on the deck, feel the sun and breeze on your face, dance while enjoying an unbeatable scenic view of the sea of Cortez, magnificent rock formations & breathtaking sunsets. You will love it!
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Departure Point :La Terminal de Cabo, El Medano Ejidal, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.