Los Cabos Surf Lesson at Costa Azul
Feel the crave for the wave with a surfing lesson in Los Cabos, During spring and summer, cruise the waves at Costa Azul with a 3-hour morning or afternoon lesson (including round trip transportation). Already know the basics of surfing? No problem, you’ll receive tailored instruction according to your level of experience. Bonus: Bottled water and granola bars and round-trip transport from hotels and the cruise terminal are included.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional instructor
- Surf Board. For safety we use foam boards, if you require fiberglass please let us know in advance!
- Rash guard or wetsuit
- Bottled water and granola bars
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
Surfing is ideal for kids as well as grownups. Under the close guidance of our surf coaches, you will get up and ride your first wave much sooner than you may think, be part of the tribe of the sea!!
Arriving at the starting point, we will give you step by step instructions to make your experience as fun as it is safe. We guarantee that in a couple of hours you will become part of the tribe of the sea. During our return, we'll talk about those waves you managed to ride and how you felt during the experience. We all come from the sea, this is a good time to resume contact with him to understand it and appreciate it.
• Costa Azul, San Jose del Cabo Mexico
• Transpeninsular Highway (La Carretera Transpeninsular), Mexico
Departure Point :Costa Azul Beach, Carretera Transpeninsular 28.5, Tourist Corridor, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
For a cruise ship passenger :Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it, and you will be in Plaza Gali parking lot, just in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel. On the exit of the parking lot, there is an OXXO (convenience store). We can meet you there.We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not provide pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area, we do offer pick-ups. If Airbnb is outside of the tourist area, we set a meeting point.Ports
- CABO SAN LUCAS PORT
- CABO SAN LUCAS MARINA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen,sunglasses and swinwear
- Note: If you'd like to take someone with you who would not be participating in the surf lesson, additional rates apply (48 USD per pax). Please contact the local tour operator upon booking to pay for this directly at leats 24 hr before the day of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.
- This tour operate from March 15th to Nov 15th (we do not have waves in the wintertime at Costa Azul area, Cerrito's option available on those dates)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Mask available for sale in the case it is needed. If the client wishes to change lunch for a box lunch (where applicable), these will be available with 24-hour advance notice from the client. We will reduce the capacity to 50% of clients and promote private tours to have a healthy distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.