The journey begins at Muelle de Caño Hondo from which a speedboat will take you across the majestic forest of the Mangrove Swamps, part of the National Park Los Haitises.
Its caves, keys, mogotes, the sanctuary of endemic birds, three (3) ecosystems and marshes make this an ecological, wonderful paradise.
The park contains an incredibly large amount of underground bodies of water: between 100 and 150 rivers intersect each other forming a mixture of fresh and salty water perfect for crabs, oysters, carps, river shrimp, and even manatees to live in.
Its luxuriant vegetation is different in each cave where the Pirates of the Caribbean hid their loot. After this unforgettable journey, visit Paraiso Cano Hondo.
In this earthly paradise, you'll enjoy exquisite Dominican lunch buffet-style and, before calling it a day, take a bath into the natural waterfalls. Without a doubt, this is the perfect day you'll have on your vacation!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Bayahibe area).
- Breakfast on the bus
- Authorized tourist guide
- Sea transportation
- Open bar drinks (rum, water and soft drinks)
- Buffet lunch (typical)
- National park taxes.
What's excluded :
- Photos and DVD's
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Haitises National Park, Dominican Republic
The journey begins at Muelle de Cano Hondo, where a speedboat will take you across the majestic forest of Mangrove Swamps, part of the National Park Los Haitises. With its caves, keys, mogotes, sanctuary for endemic birds, its three ecosystems and marshes make this an ecological paradise.
This park contains a large amount of underground bodies of water: 100 to 150 rivers that intersect each other forming a mixture of fresh and salt water. A place where crabs, oysters, carps, river shrimp, and even manatees, call home.
Its luxuriant vegetation will take you through different caves where the Pirates of the Caribbean hid their treasures.
After this unforgettable journey, visit Paraiso Caño Hondo. In this earthly paradise, you'll enjoy exquisite Dominican lunch buffet and be able to end an excellent day by bathing under the natural waterfalls.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Bayahibe. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring repellent, swimsuit, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses and extra cash for souvenirs.
- Transportation (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Bayahibe area).
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.