Los Haitises National Park Discovery Tour
Ride in our comfortable buses with a certificated guide to Sabana de la Mar. Enjoy the amazing views that Anamuya’s mountain range has to offer. Later, board our speedboat at Sabana de la Mar that will take us through the incredible mangroves in the area. Later enjoy a delicious typical dominican lunch in a magical place called Caño Hondo and enjoy free time to relax and swim in the clear natural waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certificated expert guide
- Tipical dominican lunch
- Water, juice or soft drink
- Transportation by A/C bus
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Los Haitises National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Haitises National Park, Dominican Republic
Our tour begins taking the new road to the fishermen town of Sabana de la Mar aboard one of our modern transportation, a two and a half hours road trip watching the countryside along the coast and the Anamuya mountain range to the majestic Los Haitises National Park. We board our speedboat at Sabana de la Mar that will take us through the incredible mangroves in the área, then visit a stunning nature reserve known as "La Cueva de la Línea" with incredible formations of petroglyphs of great value and of indigenous origin.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you byemail ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Punta Cana, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended to Customers who are pregnant and persons that suffer from heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problems, cannot take part in this tour.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.