Los Haitises National Park Hiking + Kayaking
Hiking 3 Hours and Kayaking Mangroves in Los Haitises National Park with a Local Tour guide from Sabana de la mar. Visiting the Rain forest, Coconuts, Coffe and Cacao areas. Learning about the original history from Los Haitises National Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Los Haitises National Park, Hike + Kayak, All fees and taxes, Beverages, All activities, Local guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities, Transfer, Lunch, Alcoholic Drinks
This Hiking Trail + Kayaking Tour starts from Caño Hondo/Sabana de La Mar port. We will hike around 3 hours along the Humid Forest in the Los Haitises National Park. You will learn about the medicinal plants of this area, see the broadleaf forest primary and secondary Los Haitises National Park mountains and at the same time reach the spring of the Jivales River from which the waters of the natural pools of Eco-lodge Caño Hondo. Then we take the equipment required for your safety (Lifejackets, etc), kayaks and going through mangrove swamps. You will see some bird-filled mangroves, rolling hills of lush vegetation. Through the mangroves and Land at the open San Lorenzo Bay, from where you can photograph the rugged forest landscape.
Departure Point :Bomba de Gasolina Texaco, 103, Sabana de la Mar 25000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.