Los Haitises National Park Kayaking 4 hours trip
Excursion to Los Haitises National Park starting from Sabana de la Mar in Cano Hondo area, Visiting mangroves, Caves, Pictographs and Rocky Formations.
This tour can be Set with Hiking Trails clip here. Learn the real history of the history of Los Haitises National Park with Locals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayaking trip, Caves tour, All taxes, fees and handling charges, Local taxes, Local guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities, Transfer, Lunch is not included, Alcoholic Drinks
Kayaking Mangroves in Los Haitises National Park with a local tour guide 4 Hours. Visiting Mangroves, Caves, Pictographs in Caño Hondo River plus an Overview of the San Lorenzo Bay in Los Haitises National park, Sabana de la Mar Caño Hondo area. In Case of Short trip: Kayaking Los Haitises 2 Hours
The guide provides instruction and Supervision
Kayaks and Paddles available Doble for two people and Simple for just one person.
Departure Point :Bomba de Gasolina Texaco, 103, Sabana de la Mar 25000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.