Los Haitises National Park Sightseeing Cruise from La Romana
Join the most exciting encounter that the Dominican Republic's nature and indigenous culture have to offer, on this wonderful Los Haitises Paradise tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the La Romana area).
- Authorized tourist guide in the required language.
- Sea transportation (boats)
- Open bar drinks (rum, water, and sodas)
- Typical buffet lunch.
What's excluded :
- Video and photos.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Haitises National Park, Dominican Republic
The journey begins at Muelle de Cano Hondo, where a speedboat will take you across the majestic Mangrove Swamps Forest, part of the National Park Los Haitises. Caves, keys, mogotes, a sanctuary of endemic birds, three ecosystems and marshes, make this ecological paradise the perfect place to become one with nature, take in all the beauty of the surroundings and of course to take lots of pictures.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Caño Hondo, 57000, Dominican Republic
This ecological park contains large amounts of underground bodies of water, from 100 to 150 rivers that intersect each other forming a mixture of fresh and saltwater where crabs, oysters, carps, river shrimp, and even the Manatee, or marine elephant, call it home. Its dense vegetation is everywhere you turn, even surrounding the different caves formerly used by the Pirates of the Caribbean to hide their loot!
After this unforgettable journey, go towards the Paraiso Cano Hondo. In this earthly paradise savor exquisite Dominican buffet-style lunch, and enjoy a terrific day bathing as much as you want under the natural waterfalls.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in La Romana area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring repellents, swimsuit, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses and cash to personal expenses.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the La Romana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.