Los Haitises National Park Tour from Las Terrenas or Samana (Half Day Trip)
Los Haitises National Park Tour from Las Terrenas de Samana. Half Day Trip. Starting from your hotel at Las Terrenas in Samana. We will drive to Sanchez Comunity where the Boat will be taken to across Samana Bay. Visiting Rio Naranjo, passing by Fishing Community into Los Haitises National Park, 3 Caves, Boca Tiburon cave, Birding Key Island plus Mangroves in Samaná Bay.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Los Haitises National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Haitises National Park, Dominican Republic
Explore the Los Haitises National Park and Cayo Levantado with a expert Tour Guide on a single tour from Samana. As you travel between the cays deep in the wilds of the park, learn about the nesting birds' biology and behavior through your guide's commentary. Visit local caves painted with indigenous arts where you can spend some free time exploring. After visiting Los Haitises National Park we will go back to Sanchez, Samaná.
Passing Samaná bay 30 min. We will have a typical lunch, If you are vegan no worries we also have food for you!
After Lunch, we get back to Las Terrenas.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Samana 32000, Dominican Republic
2: Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
3: Las Galeras 32000, Dominican Republic
4: Cabarete, Dominican Republic
5: Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
6: Carretera Caño Hondo, Sabana de la Mar 25000, Dominican Republic
7: El Limón 32000, Dominican Republic
8: Nagua 33000, Dominican Republic
9: Sanchez 32000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.