Los Haitises National Park Tour from Punta Cana, Montaña Redonda & Caño Hondo
Excursion from Punta Cana to visit Los Haitises National Park, Montana Redonda & Cano Hondo. Includes Lunch and Transportation for a visit to the 3 main caves, an exploration of 2 different mangroves ecosystems, views, and Simming Pools.
Full Day Trip to Los Haitises National Park with a Local Tour guide. Visiting the Cays in Los Haitises National Park, Mangroves, Vegetation, Birding, Caves, Pictographs and the historical areas of Sabana de la Mar in Los Haitises National Park. Amazing Views in Montana Redonda and Lunch plus Swimming Pools in Cano Hondo.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Montana Redonda
- Entry/Admission - Los Haitises National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana Redonda, Miches 24000 Dominican Republic
an unforgettable place, being surrounded by the nature of the countryside, enjoy a panoramic view, where the reflection of the lagoons combine with the sun rise on the beach and sunset with the green of the mountains, clean air, and singing birds, peace and tranquility.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Los Haitises National Park, Dominican Republic
As you travel between the cays deep in the wilds of the park, learn about the nesting birds' biology and behavior through your guide's commentary. Visit local caves painted with indigenous arts where you can spend some free time exploring. After visiting Los Haitises National Park we will go for lunch to Caño Hondo.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
2: Bávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic
3: Carretera Caño Hondo, Sabana de la Mar 25000, Dominican Republic
4: Miches 24000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us after booking. They are Hotels pick up that are not offered.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.