Lost Atlantis Experience Ticket with Private Transfer
Learn the myth through an experience. Relive the History with the assistance of innovative technologies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lost Atlantis Experience
What's excluded :
- Visit: Lost Atlantis Experience, Epar.Od. Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84700 Greece
Learn about the Minoan history of Santorini and the myth of Atlantis with the help of innovative technologies.
Discover all the evidence that connect Plato’s Lost Atlantis myth with the volcano eruption of the island through interactive videos.
Explore the largest Atlantis diorama in the world and experience its everyday life through virtual windows in time with augmented reality.
Follow Plato’s Journey that inspired him to write about the ideal city, through an interactive fresco.
View a Holographic representation of the geological evolution of Santorini island from the prehistoric ages until today.
The Greek philosopher Plato comes to life in an animated hologram. Converse with him and ask him about his philosophy and the theory that Santorini could be the origin of the Atlantis myth.
Re-live, with all your senses, the earthquake, the tsunami and the volcanic eruption that led to the destruction of Atlantis in a 9D experience.
Departure Point :Lost Atlantis Experience, Epar.Od. Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84700 Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We have several meeting points around the island, for your convenience. Please contact us to inform you about the closest.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.