Lost Bucharest Bike Tour
Lost Bucharest is about the architectural treasures of the past, about buildings, places, monuments, factories, castles, all of which have one thing in common: their abandonment and destruction. We will visit the first Romanian steam mill, Cazzavilan Palace, Radio House, Rosenthal Building, Ash Crematory, Abandoned Amphitheater and many more. The tour is easy and very attractive, a good chance to enjoy and relax in the big city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Traditional Tuica
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hidden, 4 Cornescu Street, Bucharest 011662 Romania
Lost Bucharest is about the architectural treasures of the past, about buildings, places, monuments, factories, castles, all of which have one thing in common: their abandonment and destruction.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Bulevardul Aviatorilor, București, Romania
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is held with minimum two persons
- Bike is not included. You must rent a bike at the meeting point. Aprox 5 euro/day
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.