LOST WORLD CEREMONIAL CAVE- Exciting Adventure at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch
Another Unique and AMAZING adventure tour brought to you by Caves Branch Adventure Co & Jungle Lodge- this unforgettable expedition takes you into the very heart of the ancient Maya civilization as it shows you the actual ceremonial centers of the sacred shahmen and brings you face to face with the beliefs and rituals that was the foundation of one of the worlds ancient people. Untouched by human hands, this cave leaves no doubt that the
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmets, Harnesses, Headlamps
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company, Mile 41.5 Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan Belize
This amazing full day adventure into the underground world is waiting if you dare, the world which was believed to be the ENTRANCE TO THE UNDERWORLD… the Realm … the Domain … The Kingdom of their God… XIBALBA.
This fascinating adventure kicks off with a challenging 40-minute hike through our private jungle estate. You will walk the actual steps that Mayan Shaman walked as they entered Xibalba. Imagine walking past 2,000-year-old ceremonial fire pits, still containing charcoal and ash, pottery, bowls, relics, altars, wall carvings, glyph writings and actual skeletons of sacrificial victims still lying among the ruins of this cave.
REQUIRED DRESS CODE: Light weight long pants (not jeans), t-shirts or long sleeved shirts, well threaded tennis or hiking boots (TEVAS, KEENS or Sandals of any kind are NOT PERMITTED FOR SAFETY REASONS). Ankle length Yoga Pants can work!
DISCLAIMER: Caves Branch Guides reserve the right to approve or deny any person from participating if the required dress code is not followed. Caves Branch Adventure Company & Jungle Lodge is built of 25 years of safe operations and we will not put any person (guide or visitor) in harms way by permitting unsafe dress codes or practices.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :The Tree Houses, Mile 41 1/2 Hummingbird Hwy. Belmopan, Belize,, Belize
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.