Lost World Crystal Cave Tubing &Airboat Adventure
With the longest extensive cave system in Central America, amazing adventures in both dry and wet caves are a must do in Belize.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chukka Caribbean Adventures in Belize, 1 Belize Ave, Belize City Belize
The Lost World Crystal Cave Exploration gives you the thrill of both dry and wet cave in one; Cave Exploration and Cave Tubing at its very best. But first, prepare for the ride of a lifetime on a 450-horsepower airboat! The airboat adventure provides an up-close-and-personal encounter with some of the wildlife residents on the Almond Hill lagoon sanctuary. Several protected and endangered species abound in the area, including Morelet crocodiles, fresh river turtles, and numerous species of aquatic birds.This adventure offers a bedazzling thrill for the explorer in you. To get underground, you first have to hike through rich tropical rainforest at the Jaguar Paw Adventure Outpost. Your guide will lead you through a short narrow tunnel that opens into a large underground chamber. Here you will begin to explore the mystery of these caves and the Maya ritual ceremonies.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Age for this activity – 8yrs
- Waters are included in tour
- Lunch included
- Private van transfer
- Entrance Fee included
- Private Guided Tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Digital check-in and waivers available. Dedicated team member at each location,assigned to ensure all protocols are observed. Social distancing guidelines observed in eating areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.