Loulé - visit the typical local market plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit sold directly by the farmers.
This town, in the interior of the Algarve, is also famous for the gypsy market where you can bargain.
Time to walk in the narrow streets or visit the medieval castle and the city wall.
Return to the hotels.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado de Loule, Praca da Republica, Loule 8104-001 Portugal
Loulé - visit the typical local market fresh vegetables and fruit. This town is also famous for the gypsy market where you can bargain. Time to walk in the narrow streets or visit the medieval castle and the city wall.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :8200 Albufeira, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.