Lounge Catamaran SODADE Half-Day
Our catamaran has a capacity of 90 people, but for the comfort of all guests on baord a maximum of 60 people is allowed per tour.
It is very spacious and comfortable with open sitting areas with sofas, some lounge beds on the deck, nets with bean bags and private inflatable pool that can be set up when the boat is stopped halfway through the trip. We offer free Wi-Fi on board and charging points for small devices are available.
Unlimited drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic are included as well as a freshly prepared snack.
From June to October you have the possibility to see turtles as the Murdeira bay is their mating place. From February to March you have the possibility to see whales. Please note that there is no guarantee to see turtles or whales.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Live Entertainment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fishing equipment for local fishing
- Floating swimming pool ( depend of the weather )
- WiFi on board
- Towels provided
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Palmeira, Palmeira, Ilha do Sal Cape Verde
The excursion starts from Palmeira, the fishing village with colorfull and typical capeverdian houses.
Palmeira is located in the north-west of the island and hosts the main port.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Murdeira, Murdeira, Ilha do Sal
Murdeira bay is the mating place of the turtle during the summer because there the water is calm, since is protect by the coast from the left hand side and by the mountain from the right hand side.
The catamaran stops at the base of "Monte Leao" that is a mountain in the shape of a sleeping lion.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Serra Negra, Cape Verde
On the way to Palmeira is possible admire Serra Negra, the "Black mountain" located in the natural reserve of the east coast.
From the the top of this mountain is admirable an amazing lunar landscape, while at the base of the mountains there is one of the wildest beaches of Sal, which welcomes the Loggerhead Turtles during the summer
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Santa Maria.If your accomodation it is not on the list, please contact us to arrange the transfer.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.