Lourdes Sanctuary tour- Catholic pilgrimage sanctuary
The city of Lourdes is very well known amongst Catholics and is a popular pilgrimage spot, second only to Rome. It is without a doubt one of the most visited spots in France.
It’s only two hours from San Sebastian, which makes a perfect day trip.
It is located in the ‘Hutrées Pyrénéese´; a region rich with beautiful scenery, where one can feel the peace of nature and truly relax. The faith and devotion to the Lourdes Virgin compliment the area’s way of life
A place of reference for Catholics around the world and the second most visited Christian monument after Rome. The Sanctuary is spectucular and its natural sorroundings are breathe taking.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyrenees-Atlantiques, Pyrenees-Atlantiques, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
We will drive along the Pyrenees mountains through the highway. The views over the Pyrenees are beautiful.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lourdes, Lourdes, Hautes-Pyrenees, Occitanie
One of the most visited Catholic monuments in the world. It is located at the feet of the Pyrenees and surrounded by the Po river.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up where the customer requiresAirports
- San Sebastian Airport, Gabarrari Kalea, 5, 20280 Hondarribia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
- Biarritz Airport, 7 Espl. de l'Europe, 64600 Anglet, France
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.