Loutraki Thermal Spa Gourmet and Nature Experience from Athens
The day will be devoted to a luxurious spa treatment at the famed spa resort town of Loutraki, followed by a delicious lunch and a coach trip so you can sample the beauty of the region with a visit to the blue lagoon of Vouliagmeni and the archaeological site of Heraion.
• Relax at the reviving thermal waters of Loutraki Spa, the old legends about the attributes of which have been scientifically confirmed.
• Savour the delights of traditional Greek cuisine at a local gourmet taverna.
• Be impressed by the natural beauty of the blue lagoon and be inspired by the ancient site of the Heraion and the lighthouse at the tip of the promontory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation to and from Athens by air-conditioned car, luxury minibus or coach
- Spa treatment at the pools and water cascades (half-hour session)
- 3-course lunch (appetizers, main course and dessert of fruit) up to a value of EUR 18.- at a local taverna serving traditional Greek gourmet dishes
- Afternoon drive to the Blue Lagoon, the Heraion archaeological site and the lighthouse
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Refreshments, beverages and extra wine at taverna
- Gratuities (optional) at taverna and for driver.
This full-day programme combines the sights and beauties of the lovely coastal town of Loutraki and its surrounding Perachora promontory with a soothing wellness treatment at the luxurious Loutraki Thermal Spa and a gourmet Greek meal at a traditional Greek taverna. Loutraki is a wonderful seaside town located on the coast of a pine tree covered, mountainous peninsula jutting westwards into the Gulf of Corinth. It was known in antiquity as the ancient town of Thermae (from Thermos meaning warm after its thermal waters) and was the first resort mentioned historically. Now known as Loutraki (from the Greek ‘loutro’ meaning bath), it is just 85 kilometers (53 miles) for central Athens on the modern motorway.
The day will be devoted to the luxurious spa treatment in the morning followed by a delicious lunch and the afternoon on a local coach trip where the beauty of the region will come alive with a visit to the blue lagoon of Vouliagmeni, the wonderful archaeological site of the Heraion situated in a secluded cove and the Melangavi lighthouse at the tip of the Perakhora promontory.
• Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
• Loutraki Thermal Spa, Georgiou Lekka 24, Loutraki Greece
• Limni Vouliagmeni, Loutraki Greece
• Archeological Site Heraion, Loutraki-Agioi Theodoroi Municipality 203 00, Greece
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.Ports
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring your swimwear, a large towel and flip-flops for use at the spa
- Please be at the meeting point at least fifteen minutes before the designated departure time
- Please have your passport or other identification with you
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Clothing depends on season
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.