Louvre Museum Exclusive : Skip-the-Line Entry With French Breakfast
A must-visit for anyone with a slight interest in art is the Louvre, the world's most famous museum, which is originally a royal palace . The most celebrated works of art of the museum includes the Mona Lisa and the Venus of Milo.
Your experienced guide will share their enthusiasm for the collection. Move through the Louver, and disclosie unpretentious subtle elements which are not learned by most guests around the works of craftsmanship .
✔ Enjoy delicious breakfast.
✔ Have fast-track entry and skip the long lines to the Louvre
✔ Admire Da Vinci's Enthusiastic painting the "Mona Lisa"
✔ Figure out Renaissance masterpieces by Caravaggio and Michelangelo
✔ Admire the classical collections with the graceful "Venus de Milo" and extraordinary "Winged Victory of Samothrace" .
✔ You can explore the Louvre more after the tour
Within the Apollo Exhibition, you’ll learn about the Louvre’s history as the Regal Royal residence, some time recently Louis XIV moved the court to Versailles.
per adult from
100 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Private Guided Tour to Louvre Museum
- Continental breakfast at a café overlooking the Louvre pyramid
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Limited groups of 19 people or fewer
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Avoid Hotel pickup/drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The world’s most famous museum originally which is a royal palace is the Louvre. It is an amazing attraction with a slight tough of art. The most celebrated art works of the museum includes MonaLisa and the Venus of Milo. The top 13 attractions that must be experienced at the “Louvre Musem” are as follows-
1.The Winged Victory of Samothrace
2.Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss
3. The Venus de Milo
4. The Raft of the Medusa
5. Liberty Leading the People
6. The Coronation of Napoleon
7. Sleeping Hermaphroditus
8. Hammurabi’s Code
9. I.M. Pei’s Pyramid
10. The Lamassu
11. The Dying Slave and the Rebellious Slave
12. Grande Odalisque by Ingres
13. The Mona Lisa
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Good News - France is going back to normal ! * Bars and restaurants are reopening from 2 June. * Theatres, entertainment venues, and leisure parks are open from 2 June in green zones and from 22 June in orange zones. Reference: Official website (Covid-19.fr)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.