Louvre Museum Must-Sees: Semi-Private Guided Tour
Avoid the long lines, bypass the crowds and take a 1.5 hour small group tour of the Louvre with an expert guide, who will lead you straight to the most important and iconic artworks in the world’s largest museum. See the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and much more! Semi-private groups of 6 people or fewer allow for an intimate and relaxed visit, ensuring you don’t miss the main highlights of this incredible museum.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided visit of the Louvre with an accredited, expert local guide
- Entrance tickets to the Louvre Museum
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Prepare to be amazed by the most visited museum in the world. Home to some of the world’s greatest works of art, there’s a reason that millions of visitors flock to the Louvre every year. Yet a visit to this great museum can often be a challenge; long lines, endless corridors and innumerable rooms can result in you wasting your precious vacation time and missing the main attractions. Join us on an intimate and relaxed small group tour of the major highlights, and let an expert local guide take all the stress out of your visit, as they lead you through the corridors and share their passion and knowledge of this awe-inspiring museum and the masterpieces it contains.
Your small group of 6 people or fewer will skip the long lines and avoid the big tour groups, navigating easily through the corridors and straight to the major highlights. You will of course meet the world’s most famous painting, the Mona Lisa, and learn some of her many secrets. Discover also the beautiful Venus de Milo, the spectacular Winged Victory, the great French neo-classical paintings and the works of the Italian Renaissance. But there are also many hidden treasures to be found in the Louvre. You'll see ancient Egyptian antiquities, sublime Greek statues and much more.
The Louvre was once a palace, home to the French royal family, and you will stroll through magnificent rooms whose sumptuous decorations bear witness to this – rooms built for Kings! Get the most out of this extraordinary museum. Relax on a small group tour and let our guides make your visit one of the highlights of your trip to Paris. After your tour is over you can of course stay in the museum as long as you wish - all day if you want!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please bring your own telephones and earphones. In case you are unable to we will provide them during the visit. You do not need to print your vouchers, mobile vouchers are accepted on all tours. High traffic areas in museums are sanitized by museum staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.