Louvre Museum Skip the Line Must-Sees Guided Tour
See some of the greatest artworks in the world - housed in the world’s largest museum - in the most effortless way possible! The Louvre museum attracts around 15,000 visitors each day, and with almost 10 miles of corridors, its galleries display more than 35,000 works of art. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by such a visit, but our expert guide will lead you through the many rooms and show you the very best of the collection. We’ll skip the lines and navigate seamlessly through the crowds in order to make the most of your visit to this spectacular museum.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided visit of the Louvre
- Skip the line entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Expert, Engish speaking tour guides
- Limited groups of 20 people or fewer
- Headsets where necessary so you can always hear your guide
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pyramide du Louvre
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Let us take you on a whirlwind tour of the ‘Top 10’ must-see works of art in the Louvre, and more! You will of course see the mysterious Mona Lisa (and learn some of her secrets) as well as the exquisite Venus de Milo, the spectacular Winged Victory and many other of the most famous masterpieces in the world. Travel back in time and explore the Italian Renaissance, discover ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome, and the great French paintings of the 19th century. You may be surprised to discover that the Louvre was a royal palace before it became a museum, and you will walk through the sumptuous corridors as Kings, Queens and Emperors once did.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cour Napoleon et Pyramide du Louvre, 75001 Paris France
This specially designed 1.5 hour tour will ensure that you skip the often long lines and cover all the must-see masterpieces in the Louvre, as well as showing you other fascinating artworks along the way. Our expert local guides will regale you with the stories behind the art and artists, helping you to understand what makes these iconic works so special. Join us for an exploration of this unrivaled collection of treasures, in one of the greatest museums in the world. After your tour, you may remain inside the museum to explore at your own pace. Your guide will be happy to provide you with directions and recommendations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking. Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge and do not require a booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.