Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Tour with French Breakfast Overlooking the Pyramid
Join in a relaxing visit to one of the world’s greatest museums. Start your day in style by enjoying a typical French breakfast in a spectacular café overlooking the pyramid of the Louvre. Then skip the long lines and embark on a 1.5 hour journey through the highlights of the world’s largest museum in the company of an expert and fully accredited local guide, who will lead you through the corridors and share their passion and knowledge of this awe-inspiring museum and the masterpieces it contains.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Continental breakfast at a café overlooking the pyramid of the Louvre
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 1.5 hour guided tour of the Louvre Museum
- Skip the line entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Expert, English speaking tour guide
- Limited groups of 20 people or fewer
- Headsets where necessary so you can always hear your guide
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Prepare to be amazed by the most visited museum in the world. Home to some of the world’s greatest works of art, there’s a reason that millions of visitors flock to the Louvre every year. Yet a visit to this great museum can often be a challenge; long lines and innumerable rooms can result in you wasting your precious vacation time and missing the main attractions. Join one of our guided tours, and let an expert and fully accredited local guide take all the stress out of your visit.
Before your visit, begin your day in a relaxed and typically French way – enjoying breakfast on a café terrace. And this is no ordinary terrace, this magnificent and chic café sits directly inside the Cour Napoleon of the Louvre, offering you sublime views over the Iconic glass pyramid as the museum opens for the day. Savor typical French viennoiseries with fresh fruit salad, freshly squeezed orange juice with coffee or tea. Relax and enjoy the food and the views, before your local guide leads you past the famously long lines and directly into the museum for a guided visit of the major highlights.
Let us take you on a whirlwind tour of the ‘Top 10’ must-see works of art in the Louvre, and more! This specially designed 1.5 hour tour will ensure that you cover all the must-see masterpieces in the Louvre, as well as showing you other fascinating artworks along the way. You will of course meet the world’s most famous painting, the Mona Lisa, and learn some of her many secrets. Discover also the beautiful Venus de Milo, the spectacular Winged Victory, the great French neo-classical paintings and the works of the Italian Renaissance. But there are also many hidden treasures to be found in the Louvre. Your guide will show you crowns studded with precious jewels, ancient Egyptian antiquities, sublime Greek statues and much more.
The Louvre was once a palace, home to the French royal family, and you will visit magnificent rooms whose sumptuous decorations bear witness to this – rooms built for Kings! Our expert local guides will regale you with the stories behind the art and artists, helping you to understand what makes these iconic works so special. Join us for an exploration of this unrivaled collection of treasures, in one of the greatest museums in the world. After your tour, you may remain inside the museum to explore at your own pace. Your guide will be happy to provide you with directions and recommendations.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :36 Quai du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge and do not require a booking.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note free infants will not be served food at breakfast, but you can purchase food on the spot for them.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.