Louvre Semi Private Group Tour MAX 6 PEOPLE Guaranteed
With a collection of over 35,000 works on display, Paris’ Louvre is the largest, most influential, and most visited art museum in the world. Although it’s impossible to do the Louvre justice in just one day, our Louvre Tour will grant you intimate access to all of the highlights. From marvelous Greek sculptures like Venus de Milo to dramatic Delacroix paintings, your guide will take you to all of the Louvre’s most inspiring masterpieces.
In small group of 6 people you will have the opportunity to:
-See dozens of Louvre Museum's greatest masterpieces with a local guide
-Admire priceless works by greats such as Da Vinci, Canova, and Delacroix
-Learn the history of precious works like Venus de Milo & The Great Sphinx of
-Hear intriguing stories on the Louvre's long history as a fortress and a royal
-Stand in front of the world's most popular portrait: Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour in a Safe, Intimate and Semi Private Group of MAX 6 PEOPLE, guaranteed
- Enjoy the knowledge and expertise of a Professional and Local Guide
- Skip the Line Entry Tickets!
- See dozens of the Louvre Museum's greatest masterpieces
- Admire the world's most famous portrait: the Mona Lisa
- Entry/Admission - Pyramide du Louvre
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cour Napoleon et Pyramide du Louvre, 75001 Paris France
With a collection of over 35,000 works on display, Paris' Louvre is the largest, most influential, and most visited art museum in the world. Although it's impossible to do the Louvre justice in just one day, we will grant you intimate access to all of the highlights. From marvelous Greek sculptures like Venus de Milo to dramatic Delacroix paintings, your guide will take you to all of the Louvre's most inspiring masterpieces.
Begin by meeting your guide under the statue of Louis XIV in front of the famous glass pyramid, and learn all about the history of this building before it became the museum we know and love today.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Your Louvre Museum Tour will take you to all of the most iconic paintings and sculptures housed in two of this massive museum's three wings. Your guide will highlight the most influential works from a wide range of periods including Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt, the Renaissance, Neoclassicism and Romanticism.
In the Ancient Egypt collections, take a close look at the sleek granite Great Sphinx of Tanis, considered to be the biggest and best-preserved in any Western museum.
Explore two of Ancient Greece's globally recognizable sculptures - the armless Venus de Milo and the headless Winged Victory of Samothrace, universally considered some of the best-surviving original Hellenistic sculptures.
See Paolo Veronese's Wedding Feast of Cana, JacquesLouis David's Coronation of Napoleon, Théodore Géricault's Raft of Medusa, and more.
And of course, the Mons Lisa! Of all the thousands of paintings housed in the Louvre, Da Vinci's Mona Lisa remains its most popular and enigmatic work.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.