Louvre Skip the Line Ticket with Audio Guide Option, Lunch & Seine River Cruise
Travel through history when contemplating the masterpieces of the Louvre Museum from antiquity to the 19th century with your audio guide. (f option selected)
Admire famous treausures of art such as Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo and also less known others
Enjoy your lunch at Leon de Bruxelles a restaurant on the most famous avenue in the world, "Les Champs-Elysées"
Unwind while contemplating many monuments such as Notre Dame Cathedral and on a Seine River cruise
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Louvre Museum with optional audio guide
- Full access to the permanent collection and all temporary exhibitions
- Lunch at Leon de Bruxelles, including a mixte salad, main course, dessert and a drink
- Tickets for a Seine River cruise with an audio guide available in 13 languages
- If Audio Guide option selected, you will have a audio guide for your museum visit
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bateaux Parisiens
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
2:00pm : Take advantage of your skip the line tickets in order to enter the largest and most visited museum in the world.
Equipped with an audio-guide available in 7 languages (French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean) that will be delivered to you upon entering the museum, you can discover and admire masterpiece among 35,000 divided into 8 departments: Egyptian Antiquities, Greek, Etruscan and Roman Antiquities, Near Eastern Antiquities, Print and Drawings, Islamic Art, Decorative Arts, Paintings and Sculptures. Don't miss the painting of the Italian painter Leonardo da Vinci "Mona Lisa", "Raft of the Medusa" of the French painter Théodore Géricault or the famous Greek sculptures such as "Venus de Milo" and "Victory of Samothrace" both dating from the 2nd century BC.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
8:00 pm : Finally at the end of the day, rendezvous at “Bateaux Parisiens” / Port de la Bourdonnais just next to the Eiffel Tower to board the Parisian boats for a cruise on the Seine River. Unwind while contemplating the history of Paris and admire its many monuments such as the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and the many bridges with their unique architecture. The audio guide of the boat is available in 14 languages. You can also listen to them from an application on your smartphone.Your tickets will be sent to you by mail. If you are too tired after a long day, you can use your cruise tickets any day and at any time, they are valid until the date indicated on the ticket.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Léon de Bruxelles, 63 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- October 24, 2019 - February 24, 2020. Reservation required. Ticket and time slot reservation required for access to this exhibition. Admission to permanent collections included.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You need to bring your face mask by yourself. The river cruise is closed on 06 and 20 and 27 july in the year 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.