Lovcen Hiking Tour
Lovćen is located in the southwestern part of the country and extends to the Adriatic Sea. On the mountain there is the National Park Lovćen. The most imposing monument of the National Park Lovćen is Njegoš’s mausoleum. On Lovćen there are 1158 plant species, of which there are 4 endemic species. Lovćen is a holy place that every Montenegrin or their guest experiences as a holy. Something like Olympus is for old Greeks.
Kurt Hasert, the German geographer, wrote: “The whole of Montenegro lay in front of us like on some relief map. Here the sun was played by the moving Boka waves, the surface of Skadar Lake glittered, and the blue Adriatic disappeared on the horizon. In the wild, the Albanian Alps and the coastline of Rumija. The eye wandered through the endless series of chains and valleys, while in the background snow-covered spikes of Durmitor and Komovi sent the last greetings. Podgorica is rising from the green plain. I could hardly get out of a powerful picture.“
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Driving by minivan, van or minibus from place of accommodation/stay to starting point of hiking tour
- Driving by car, minivan or van from end point of the hiking tour to the place of accommodation/stay
- Tourist guide for hiking tours (English and Russian language)
- Hiking sticks
- National Park Lovcen entrance fee
- Lunch at the restaurant - Ivanova Korita
- Travel health insurance
- Entry/Admission - Lovcen National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drink during the tour not listed in program
- Other non-program costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lovcen National Park, Cetinje 81250 Montenegro
Trip facts: track length: 8 km, max. altitude: 1657 m, weight: medium, availability: all year around.
The starting point of our ascent is from the Ivanova Korita from the hotel Monte Rosa.
Up to the Jezerski vrh – Lake peak, there is about 2 hours walk where we will take a break in the enclosure of Njegoš’s mausoleum and enjoy the nearby trashing floor on one of the most beautiful views in Montenegro.
The return is the same path to the hotel where we will have a lunch.
One more tour that can’t be missed!
Need to bring: comfortable shoes, sneakers or climbing shoes. Water, food and good mood for enjoyment!
Note: The tour lasts 4 - 5 hours + time for transfer depending on the city of your accommodation.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.We pick from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/13/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: All year around (depending on weather conditions)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.