The Love Museum is located on the streets of Hongdae youth and is a colorful experience exhibition space decorated with love and sex. It is not merely exhibition but eroticism & art. It will lead healthy and right awareness of sex together with art at the center of young culture where tourists and young people from all over the world come together.
You can also take photos and touch them to make more fun and exciting memories.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Love Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Love Museum, 20, Hongik-ro 3-gil, Mapo-gu B1 Seogyo Plaza, Seoul 04039 South Korea
The Love Museum is a colorful exhibition space with a theme of love and sex.
It is a place where you can talk pleasantly and pleasantly about the castle, not just the exhibition.
The Love Museum is composed of six theme parks, and it adds fun and memories with a wide range of works ranging from Chunhwa in the Joseon Dynasty to Western masterpieces, contemporary art and sculpture.
Departure Point :Love Museum, 20, Hongik-ro 3-gil, Mapo-gu B1 Seogyo Plaza, Seoul 04039 South Korea
Departure Time :7/9/2019 - 9/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.