“Love Ochi”: A cultural immersion thru sights, sounds and food.
Along the beautiful Azul coastlines, through narrow ancient roadways, up the over 600ft world-renowned Dunns River Falls and an unforgettable local dance or cooking class on the beach. This thrilling and sensational experience is a must-see while on vacation in Jamaica.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Your tour would not be complete without a truly authentic Jamaican lunch served in what the locals called “dutch pot”.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
It's time to kick the fun up a notch with a visit to the world famous Dunns River Fall, this natural wonder will blow your mind. See why the movie “Dr No” with James Bond had its best scene shot here. Maybe you can star your own movie there too.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Ann's Bay, St. Ann's Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
A journey along the scenic turquoise seaside of our beautiful island will set the pace for an epic vacation experience. One that will take you through the mesmerizing garden parish of St Ann. Said to be the place where Christopher Columbus first landed and settled with his son Fernandez this tour is nothing short of exciting. Just wait until you see the small ancient and immaculately maintained town of St Anns Bay, where you will be captivated by its stunning architecture.
The fun goes into high gear when we hit the beach for a true Jamaican dance or cooking class. Immerse yourself in the rhythms, beats, sights, and smell of our culture. See how our ancestors and present people communicated through dance or learn the secret to our sumptuous jerk chicken.
Your tour would not be complete without a truly authentic Jamaican lunch served in what the locals called “dutch pot”. Aaah what a day it has been now you speak, cook or buss da moves in Jamaican. See you next year for more exciting journeys.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major locations. Please confirm pick up at least 24 hours priorto arrival.Ports
- Falmouth Cruise Port
- Oco Rios Cruise Port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.