Love Stories of Innsbruck
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. Do you know that the Triumphal Arch is one of the best known sights in the Austrian city of Innsbruck? What is so special about it? You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. What’s the story behind St. Anne's Column (Annasäule) appearance? This tour is especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Tirol, Austrian Alps
* Old Town
* St. Anne's Column (Annasäule)
Departure Point :Triumphpforte, Austria, Innsbruck, Leopoldstraße, 凱旋門邮政编码: 6020
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.