Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Bus Tour from Las Vegas
We will take you to the world famous Lower Antelope Slot Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Overlook where you can experience the multi-faceted pigmented canyon walls that offers amazing photo opportunities.
This guided scenic tour from Las Vegas to Page includes views of the Virgin River Gorge, Lake Powell and Glen Canyon Dam, all visible from the motor coach as it drives by. Once at the destinations, you will have ample time to explore Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on foot. Admission and guided tour included.
There is an optional scenic helicopter flight option that features Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon and Lake Powell. This full day tour will last approximately 13 hours. Snack, Boxed lunch and snack included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Antelope Canyon Guided Tour Admission
- Round-trip Transportation for Select Hotels
- Light Snack, Sandwich Lunch, and Bottled Water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Horseshoe Bend Admission and Self-guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Amount at your own discretion)
- All Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Enjoy views of the 181 mile long Lake Powell, that covers parts of Arizona and Utah, created by the Glen Canyon Dam on the Colorado River.
Pass By: Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, 735 W Main, UT 84726
Enjoy views of colorful rock formation and 80 mile views across the largest National Monument in the United States.
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Enjoy a guided walking tour in one of the world's most famous slot canyons. Navajo guides will share amazing photo opportunities for an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Enjoy views of the Colorado River in Glen Canyon's Horseshoe Bend, with a 1.5 mile round-trip easy hike.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel, 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Departure Time :5:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Voucher and valid photo ID required for check-in
- Children under 2 years old and not occupying their own seat may participate at no charge and not exceed accompanying adults.
- All children 17 years of age or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Service animals allowed
- The unique terrain of Antelope Canyon guided tour requires guests to be able to climb moderately steep ladders with minimal assistance.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please limit personal luggage to one(up to the size of a backpack) per client. Any additional luggage will be subject to a charge of $10 each and must be paid to the tour guide.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please bring your own masks, or we have them available for purchase upon boarding.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.