Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Small Group Day Tour from Las Vegas
Visit spectacular Lower Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell on this all-inclusive high-quality 14-hour, small-group day trip from Las Vegas. Travel through the Virgin River Gorge and colorful Kanab, Utah on your way to Lower Antelope Canyon with your Navajo guide. Hike out to stare down a 1,000-foot sheer rock face at Horseshoe Bend. Views of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon Dam are included, as are continental breakfast, local hot lunch and free WiFi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch - Fresh Sandwich or Burrito from a local shop
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Bottled water
- Antelope Canyon Ticket
- Horseshoe Bend Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Lower Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ 86040
Join a local Navajo Tour Guide as they show you magical Lower Antelope Canyon
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Hike out to a 1000 sheer rock wall that drops down to the Colorado River.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Enjoy a sweeping view of the second largest man-made lake in the United States.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will contact you the day before the tour to arrange your pickup. Hotel pickup is not offered for tours booked within 24 hours of departure.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- While Antelope Canyon is closed, you will tour Peekaboo Canyon instead
- Minimum Age is 5 years old
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Contact the tour operator if you need to make changes to your tour date.
- Pickups commence 30-60 minutes before the tour begins
- Pickups are only offered for hotels within 2 miles of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas
- A small amount of hiking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.