Lower East Side Walking Tour
With the Lower East Side Walking Tour in German you have the opportunity to explore the southeastern part of Manhattan. At that time, mainly immigrants of Jewish origin settled in this area during the 19th and 20th centuries, eventually more and more musicians and artists found themselves, whereby the district developed its autonomy. From art galleries to restaurants, bars and clubs, the Lower East Side has everything your heart desires.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed or Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: East Village, East Village, New York City, New York
The tour starts from the VOLATOUR headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. From there, take the subway to East Broadway Station in the middle of the Lower East Side. Continue north on Essex Street, Seward Park and Delancey Street, which also offers views of the Williamsburg Bridge. Finally, it goes on Houston Street to the East Village, which is known for its creative and artistic scene. Other special features include the Brownstone Building, Alphabet City and Kat's Delicatessen. The tour then ends at Tompkins Square Park, but you are welcome to continue your tour on your own or to relax in the evening in one of the numerous bars or restaurants.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :33 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Tompkins Square Park, E 10th St, New York, NY 10009, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.