Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bike Tour
Come explore lower Manhattan on two wheels! Cycle around Manhattan’s southern tip, climb uphill into the City Hall area, then up onto the Brooklyn Bridge itself. This will be a steady climb of about 15 minutes, stopping at the Brooklyn-side tower of the bridge for photos. You’ll be about 160 feet (about 50 meters) up.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of bicycle
- Illustrated Map
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY
This 2-hour tour takes you up in the air above New York City! The entire New York Harbor will be visible, including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Staten Island, the port of Brooklyn, and several miles of the New Jersey coastline. Descend into Brooklyn, seeing NYC’s Financial District from across the river, followed by historic houses of Brooklyn Heights. You will return over the bridge, to South Street Seaport. Remember to bring your camera: there will be spectacular views in all directions from the top of the Brooklyn Bridge.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.