Lower Manhattan and Financial District Tour
We offer a walking tour of the history of the lost history of New York City's oldest neighborhood as well as modern additions.
A love for New York City and the desire to spread the knowledge of a city otherwise overlooked & often hard to navigate to.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Manhattan, New York City, NY
Learn about Explore the oldest part of New York City and what modern innovations have added to the ever-evolving neighborhood.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bowling Green, Broadway &, Whitehall St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.