Lower Silesia Tour From Wroclaw
Visit 3 of the main famous sights in Lower Silesia Province: the Church of Peace in Swidnica, 13th-century Ksiaz Castle, and the historical Complex Osówka, part of a Nazi-era construction project.
Lower Silesia is a fascinating region. With its turbulent past, interesting culture and incredibly beautiful landscape make it one of the most visited voivodeship in Poland. A unique place for an excellent day journey that offers plenty to explore.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air conditioned minivan
- Trip Insurance
- Entry/Admission - The Church of Peace
- Entry/Admission - Zamek Ksiaz w Walbrzychu
- Entry/Admission - Underground Town Osowka
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Church of Peace, ul. park Pokoju 2, Jawor 59-400 Poland
The Church of Peace in Świdnica
the largest timber-framed religious buildings in Europe were built in the former Silesia in the mid-17th century. Constrained by the physical and political conditions, the Churches of Peace bear testimony to the quest for religious freedom and are a rare expression of Lutheran ideology in an idiom generally associated with the Catholic Church. Built outside the city walls, made of wood or clay and built in less than a year, now placed on UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Zamek Ksiaz w Walbrzychu, ul. Piastow Slaskich 1, Walbrzych 58-306 Poland
the third largest castle in Poland, located on a majestic rock cliff by the side of the Pelcznica River. Beautifully surrounded by the forest at the height of 395m above sea level, the castle is often called ‘the Pearl of Lower Silesia’. Such location corresponding to the size of the building is very rare in Europe. In 1943 Hitler’s paramilitary organization had stormed into the Castle and began to construct one of the most important quarters for Adolf Hitler.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Underground Town Osowka, Swierkowa 29d Sierpnica Sierpnica, Gluszyca 58-340 Poland
Part of the impressive construction project conducted by Nazi Germany between 1943-1945 (Codename Riese ). Mysterious structures nicknamed “Underground City” still await to unveil their secrets… Discover with us Hitler’s last, main, biggest and most elaborate quarters in Lower Silesia.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.