Lowland Gorilla trekking in Kahuzi-Biega National Park
In this 3 days Eastern lowland gorilla safari, you'll get a life changing experience with the endangered species in their natural habitat. You'll also interact with local people and do other cool things like visit to the Lwiro Sanctuary which is one of the unique sanctuaries in Africa for its rich biodiversity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Gorilla permit
- Round-trip airport taxi transfer
- All transportation
- Drinking water
- A professional driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Kahuzi-Biega National Park
What's excluded :
- International/domestic flights
- Meals and drinks
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, etc.)
- Other expenses
- Arrival at Kigali International Airport, after greetings and briefing, transfer to Cyangugu boarder. Welcoming with our staff at the border. Assisted to clear with formalities. Crossing the border and check in at your hotel. If you arrive early, you can take an optional tour of Bukavu city. Places to visit include the cathedral, the big brewery (Bralima), the markets, the hydroelectric center, the famous Panzi hospital, amongst other places of interest.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kigali International Airport or hotel in Kigali
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.